For a best learning experience and a quick start with this course, a trainee is required to have adequate knowledge of the content of “Java Fundamentals for Android Development” course. Previous knowledge and experience of any programming language is considered sufficient.
This course is designed for students who are new to programming, and want to learn how to build Android apps. You don’t need any programming experience to take this course. If you’ve been using a smartphone to surf the web and chat with friends, then you’re our perfect target student!
Learning anything new can be tough. We will walk you through the process of making Android apps, but to get the most out of this course, you must bring your enthusiasm for learning, and budget time on your calendar to learn with us.
About This Course
This is a five-day (30-hours) course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete Android™ application. It delivers an extensive training on the main Android SDK components and its interactions. This course is mapped for AND-401 exam.
After completing this course, you will be ready for the “Android Certified Application Developer” exam (exam code: AND-401).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and build a complete Android application.
- Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
- Thoroughly understand the life-cycle of an Android application and its main components.
- Use external resources, manifest files, intents and adapters
- Understand and use all Android persistent storage techniques: Preferences, files, databases, and content providers.
- Use Android’s background processing techniques.